Premium Green Nitrile, 22 Mil Gloves, 18" Length
This versatile nitrile glove performs across a wide range of applications. The 22-mil thickness provides excellent protection for handling most chemicals, solvents, acids and caustics. It resists snags, punctures, abrasions and cuts better than other glove polymers. The pebble grip makes wet or slippery work easier while an ergonomic shape enhances fit and comfort. These 18" gloves provide added protection during applications where chemical splashes may occur. Since they are unlined, they can be washed and reused. It is meant for use with pesticides whose label refers to categories A, C, E or F on the EPA Chemical Resistance Category Selection Chart.
- High performance nitrile compound provides an outstanding
combination of chemical resistance and strength
- Free of Soluble Proteins
- Pebble Grip
- Offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection over
rubber or neoprene gloves
- Suitable for heavy-duty cleaning applications
- High levels of flexibility, comfort and dexterity
- Won’t swell, weaken or degrade, and does not promote contact
- Complies with FDA food handling requirements (21 CFR 177.2600)
- Available in sizes: Medium, Large, XL, and 2XL.
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 75-45222||Medium / Per Dozen||$56.25|
|SKU 75-45223||Large / Per Dozen||$56.25|
|SKU 75-45224||X-Large / Per Dozen||$56.25|
|SKU 75-45225||2XL / Per Dozen||$56.25|