These onyx nitrile exam gloves are 100% latex free and are used by workers in automotive, electronic assembly, law enforcement, security environments, tattoo shops and beauty salons. This glove is 510K approved and can be used in medical applications. We kept the texture in the fingertips where you need it the most. Now thinner in the palm area improving comfort and reducing hand fatigue.
ONYX® Nitrile Exam Gloves Specifications
- Packaged 100 per box, 10 boxes per case
- Finish: Textured Fingertips
- Type: Ambidextrous/Non-Sterile
- Cuff: Beaded
- 100% latex free
- Disposable black gloves (onyx)
- Thickness ±0.01: 3.5 mil (palm);5.0 mil (finger); 3.0 mil (cuff)
- Tensile Strength: 14 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation: 650% (min)
- 1.5 AQL
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671)
- 510K/Approved for medical use
- ISO 9002 Certified QMS
What are Nitrile Gloves and Why Use Them?
- Many people suffer from latex allergies but Nitrile is made of synthetic rubber that does not trigger common allergies.
- Nitrile is stronger than latex. It is up to 3 times more puncture resistant compared to latex gloves.
- Despite common misconceptions, nitrile is provides similar comfort and dexterity to latex gloves.
- Nitrile materials are very price-stable, making ordering and budgeting nitrile gloves simpler and more reliable than latex gloves.
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 75-0641||Small / 10 Boxes||$85.50|
|SKU 75-0642||Medium / 10 Boxes||$85.50|
|SKU 75-0643||Large / 10 Boxes||$85.50|
|SKU 75-0644||X-Large / 10 Boxes||$85.50|
|SKU 75-0645||2XL / 10 Boxes||$85.50|