Manufactured with strong Puncture Resistance Technology in a comfortable glove. A great option when working with oils and solvents.
- 5.0g / 4.0 Mil Thickness (+/- .10) (Palm)
- Textured Grip
- Beaded Cuff
- Non-Sterile / Disposable
- Powder Free
- Latex Free
100 Gloves per Box / 10 Boxes per Case
What are Nitrile Gloves and Why Use Them?
- Many people suffer from latex allergies but Nitrile is made of synthetic rubber that does not trigger common allergies.
- Nitrile is stronger than latex. It is up to 3 times more puncture resistant compared to latex gloves.
- Despite common misconceptions, nitrile is provides similar comfort and dexterity to latex gloves.
- Nitrile materials are very price-stable, making ordering and budgeting nitrile gloves simpler and more reliable than latex gloves.
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 75-NPXB101||Small / 10 Boxes||$236.25|
|SKU 75-NPXB102||Medium / 10 Boxes||$236.25|
|SKU 75-NPXB103||Large / 10 Boxes||$236.25|
|SKU 75-NPXB104||X-Large / 10 Boxes||$236.25|
|SKU 75-NPXB105||2XL / 10 Boxes||$236.25|