E-GRIP® Latex Gloves
Delivering the sure grip and tactile feedback that made latex famous, plus friendliness to allergy-prone hands.
Medical and lab users will love E-Grip, which offers the extra touch sensitivity needed for sensitive instruments and procedures. Traditional latex feel with features that reduce irritating chemicals and proteins to nearly undetectable levels. Added texturing greatly increases gripping power. A beaded cuff and full 9.5-inch length make E-Grip easy to slip on. These ISO 9002 certified gloves are also ambidexterous.
100 per box, 10 boxes per case
- Micro-texturing on fingertips and palm for a solid grip on slippery items
- Minimum extractable chemicals and reduced water-soluble proteins for reduced allergic reactions and skin irritation
- Latex hugs fingers like a second skin, maximizing touch sensitivity with infection protection
- 100% tested for pinholes and defects
- Finish: Textured
- Type: Ambidextrous/Non-Sterile
- Cuff: Beaded
- Thickness ±0.01: 5.0 mil (palm); 4.0 mil (cuff); 6.0 (finger)
- Tensile Strength: 22 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation: 700% (min)
- 1.5 AQL
- Contains 50 µg or less of total water extractable protein per gram (lowest protein claim allowed)
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671)
- 510K /Approved for medical use
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 75-0971||Small / 10×100||$90.75|
|SKU 75-0972||Medium / 10×100||$90.75|
|SKU 75-0973||Large / 10×100||$90.75|
|SKU 75-0974||X-Large / 10×100||$90.75|