GlovePlus® Heavy Duty Latex Gloves
Face the toughest challenges with supple comfort.
With three times the thickness and 25% more length than standard gloves, GlovePlus Heavy Duty stands up under harsher chemicals or greater tear/abrasion risks. At the same time, 100% latex construction delivers excellent touch sensitivity for precision work. Latex's legendary grip strength is reinforced with a textured finish. Extra long 12" length offers extra protection of arms and clothing in a 510K medically approved glove.
- Packaged 50 per box, 10 boxes per case
- Finish: Textured
- Type: Ambidextrous/Non-Sterile
- Cuff: Beaded
- Thickness: 13.0 mil (palm); 8.0 mil (cuff) 16.5.0 mil (finger); å±0.01mm
- Tensile Strength: 21 Mpa (min)
- Elasticity/Elongation: 750% (min)
- 1.5 AQL
- Contains 50 µg or less of total water extractable protein per gram (lowest protein claim allowed)
- Complies with FDA Biocompatibility Guidance for Medical Devices
- Passes viral penetration test (ASTM F1671)
- 510K/Approved for medical use
- ISO 9001 Certified QMS
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 75-GPLHD84||Medium / 10 Boxes||$149.50|
|SKU 75-GPLHD86||Large / 10 Boxes||$149.50|
|SKU 75-GPLHD88||X-Large / 10 Boxes||$149.50|