ROBUST® Nitrile Exam Gloves
Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Gloves
Robust® Blue Nitrile Powder-Free Examination Gloves are made from special Nitrile (NBR) compound, ambidextrous and non-sterile. Each batch of gloves is air-tested to detect pinholes. 5 mil thickness for improved puncture resistance and micro-textured finish delivers improved grip. These gloves conform and are tested to the highest international standards.
- Packaged 100 per box, 10 boxes per case
- Material: Nitrile (100% Latex-Free)
- Type: Non Sterile
- Glove Design & Feature: Ambidextrous and Finger Textured
- Usage: For Single Use Only
- Color: Blue
- Thickness: 4.5 mil
- Automated packing to enhance single glove dispensing
What are Nitrile Gloves and Why Use Them?
- Many people suffer from latex allergies but Nitrile is made of synthetic rubber that does not trigger common allergies.
- Nitrile is stronger than latex. It is up to 3 times more puncture resistant compared to latex gloves.
- Despite common misconceptions, nitrile is provides similar comfort and dexterity to latex gloves.
- Nitrile materials are very price-stable, making ordering and budgeting nitrile gloves simpler and more reliable than latex gloves.
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 75-93896||Small / 10 Boxes||$167.00|
|SKU 75-93897||Medium / 10 Boxes||$167.00|
|SKU 75-93898||Large / 10 Boxes||$167.00|
|SKU 75-93899||X-Large / 10 Boxes||$167.00|