8C Static Dissipative Latex Finger Cots ISO 5
These cleanroom finger cots provide cost effective protection from skin salts, oils and particulates. Proven latex formulation completely eliminates contamination risks to your products from silicone oils and plasticizers. Lowest ionics/extractables; particulates measured by IES-RP-CC005. Washed, powder-free, textured, 3 mil latex.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
- 5 Gross (720 each)/Pack - 20 packs per Case
- Packaged for ISO 5 (Class 100) applications.
- Compliant with ASTM and IEST-RP-CC 005.3 standards
- Size: S–XXL
- 3 mil
- Average surface resistance of 107 ohms per square surface unit
- For use with Class I and Class II static sensitive devices
- Unique, Stand-Up pouch — easy product identification
RoHS compliant 7C, 8C and 9C Series finger cots are recommended for situations where EOS/ESD is a concern. Applications include:
- Marine/Consumer electronics
- IC manufacturing
- Wire bonding
- Assembly/repair operations
- SMT/PWB assembly
Not finding what you're looking for?
This is just a small sample of the products we offer! If you have questions or are interested in more information about our other products, contact us or call us toll-free at 1-877-932-4568.
Our friendly customer service representatives are standing by and would be happy to help you with any of your disposable clothing needs!
|SKU 77-8CFC1||Small / 20x720||$544.75|
|SKU 77-8CFC2||Medium / 20x720||$544.75|
|SKU 77-8CFC3||Large / 20x720||$544.75|
|SKU 77-8CFC4||X-Large / 20x720||$544.75|
|SKU 77-8CFC5||2XL / 20x720||$544.75|